Sunday, July 29, 2012

End of July

Dear, SkyeLeigh,


Last week you & I spend the day together! It had been a few weeks since I had seen you last so I was excited to get you. I also noticed how much older you had become in just a few weeks. I walked in that morning and you greeted me "Look Auntie. I have stuff on my lips!"You had just put chapstick on. 


We started our day at the square meeting my friend for a coffee date. You got a muffin and some nasty Starbucks juice and I got my coffee. We headed to the middle of the square so I could chat & you could run around. At one point I thought you were going to get your head stuck in the railings at the gazebo, but overall you were so good & found plenty of things to occupy yourself. 


After our coffee date we went to preschool where my mom was working.  You decided you were going to work. You sat down at the extra desk in the office and started writing on the calendar and typing on the keyboard. It was hilarious! After you got board at work I gave you my mom's phone where you watched Elmo! 


We left the office and went to Washington Street Station for lunch with my mom, dad, and brother. You were dead quiet at lunch. All you did was watch PBS kids and makes faces at my dad & brother. Of course you were hilarious! 


After lunch we went to my house. I had some packing to do for a trip with my friends that I was leaving for that night. You found stuff to do. You played with my knick knacks and you found my camera and decided to take pictures of me. 


Of course I managed to find time to take pictures of you. It had been awhile since I got some good pictures of you! You looked so grown up to me. Your language has expanded so much! You are growing up so much and I am enjoying watching every minute of it! 


Love, Auntie! 






No comments:

Post a Comment