Dear Skye (Monster),
Well, it's been awhile since I last blogged about you! But we sure have been spending loads of time together.
You have started school which means on Mondays & Wednesdays I still get you like normal, but now I pick you up from school, we eat together, then I drop you off with Naan, because I have class at 1pm.
You are being tossed around in my crazy schedule, but seem to be doing pretty well with it. You still will not nap with me, which drives me crazy cause . you are a booger without the nap, and 2. because you spend so much time in the car I can not believe you don't conk out! But none the less it is my mission to make you take a nap for now on! At least on Mondays and Wednesday when you are with me for long hours.
Your language is growing like crazy. Lately you have been swearing. Very amusing, horrible though. HA. The other day you started chanting "Jerry, Jerry, Jerry". Made me laugh for a solid five minutes.
Your birthday is coming up! Holy Moly you are almost three!! I am so excited for a few surprises coming up - but more to come on that later!
Right now you are tearing up the office so I better get off and tame you. You are such a monster- so smart, so funny, and so crazy!!
Love you so much!!
Auntie Kay
No comments:
Post a Comment